The solution, designed on SAP S/4HANA® and SAP Leonardo, reduces complexities in large project execution in asset-intensive industries
Mumbai, June 4, 2018 – Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd. (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced the availability of its Digital Engineering & Construction Solution for Engineering, Construction and Operations (EC&O) companies. The preconfigured solution for SAP S/4HANA®opens up an array of digital transformation opportunities for asset-intensive industries like Engineering & Construction, Heavy Engineering and large projects-based organizations.
The key features of LTI’s Digital Engineering & Construction Solution are:
- Converges physical and digital by connecting people, equipment and site operations to transact anywhere, anytime.
- Manages large numbers of internal and external stakeholders with intricate interdependencies to preempt and proactively manage technical, operational, financial, resource related and other risks.
- Accelerates implementation with LTI’s Mosaic platform, driving projects from planning through execution with mobile apps, execution workbench & project management cockpit.
- Leverages SAP Leonardo, and advanced capabilities of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform.
- Benchmarks processes for higher level of excellence and intelligence and thereby equips site supervisors, project managers and business leaders with tools to make better and timely decisions.
- Multiple deployment options to match business priorities and enterprise roadmaps.
Johnny Clemmons, SAP EC&O Business Unit Head, said, “I’m very excited about the work LTI has done to build a preconfigured SAP S/4HANA solution for engineering and construction customers. LTI has leveraged their extensive industry experience and worked with the SAP EC&O Industry Business Unit and several of our product teams to ensure they aligned with SAP strategy. This should be a real value accelerator for engineering and construction companies who are looking to optimize their business today and innovate to drive future success.”