What: Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies and Industries (SIATI) in association with National Instruments is organizing India Defence and Aerospace Symposium 2017 which focuses on how the design, development and test challenges of indigenously developed state-of-the-art systems in the Indian Aerospace & Defence (A&D) Industry can be met by smart platforms & tools powered by off-the-shelf technology.
This exclusive event is dedicated to the engineers, scientists, managers and professionals in the aviation, space and defense industries, focused on navigation, RADAR, Electronics Warfare, Military Communications, Satellites as well as test rig construction and HIL.
Where & When:
Bangalore – Wed, June 14 – ITC Gardenia, No.1 Residency Road
Hyderabad – Wed, June 21 – Hotel Novotel, Rajiv Gandhi Intl Airport
The event will be structured to discuss both industry trends and opportunities, also solutions for selected technical challenges. During morning keynotes, industry experts will cover topics revolving around cost of test, time-to-market and managing innovation in Aerospace and Defense industry. The main topics covered in the afternoon will be within Automated Test & RF Systems.
Why attend – Key highlights:
- A smarter approach to system design in Aerospace & Defence
- Prototyping & Testing modern Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems and RADARs
- Gigahertz Record & Playback Systems & Using Software Defined Radios (SDRs) for prototyping communications systems for A&D industry
- Validating and Testing of Avionic Systems & Advanced Techniques for Phase Aligned signal generation and acquisition
- Architecting Flexible HIL Test Systems for Embedded Controllers & Data Acquisition Systems for A&D Industry
Partners of NI will demonstrate their live applications across the event in an Exhibition Area and how NI is supporting their business.
India Defence and Aerospace Symposium is an opportunity to learn about new tools and techniques that make adapting to rapidly changing technologies easier and faster.
For more details, including how to register and to view the agenda, please go to: